BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Stellar Week

I found out yesterday that The Power of Two is a finalist in the Paranormal category of the 2005 Gayle Wilson Award of Excellence! It's been a truly fabulous week! Here's a LINK to the complete list of finalists.

The writing started going well yesterday during lunch. I still don't know if it was switching between the primary and secondary romance that had me floundering for a while or if it was that I finally figured out some of what I wanted to do, but it picked up. Unfortunately, lunch ended much too quickly and when I made it home, I it took me several hours before I sat down to write again--and then I was tired. :-( I seriously have to stop playing with my website. It's been a horrible time waster for about a week now.

MN Weather Report: 58 degrees.