BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Saturday, May 07, 2005

The Fifth Book in Crimson City

Well, here's the news I'm sure y'all have been waiting for. The fifth book in the Crimson City series is going to be written by Jade Lee! After all this time, I was beginning to wonder what was going on, but the series will be six books. Yea!!!

However, it turned out that I didn't have the scoop I thought I had. I found out that the news was out at the Romantic Times conference in St. Louis last week. My inner journalist is crushed. :-/

Yesterday I received a disk with the files used to create my cover. I spent hours working on the art for my Crimson Veil bookmark and it looks much better than if I'd only had the cover art to work from. The bookmarks are 6 inches by 2 inches and the cover art looks stretched at that proportion. Now I just need to contact the printer and get these babies made. :-)

And since I love quizzes, here's another one. Which Monty Python Character Are You? Here's my answer:



Well, u-- um, can we come up and have a look?


What Monty Python Character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla



MN Weather Report: 58 degrees.