BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Monday, May 16, 2005

I Don't Like Mondays

I think the title says it all.

I've never liked Mondays. I can't sleep on Sunday nights, so on Mondays the fatigue is incredible. Tylenol PM (or the equivalent) doesn't always work and even taking 1/3 of a caplet leaves me feeling drugged out until about 2pm on Monday afternoon. Last night was one of those nights where the Tylenol PM didn't work--which gives me the honor of being both exhausted and drugged out. Sigh.

The weekends are much too short. Saturday I went to my local writers group meeting, and that pretty much shot the day for anything else. And Sunday I slept so late (not something I try to do on Sundays because of my little sleep problem), and that messed me up too. Although, TBH, I'm not quite sure what I did on Sunday. I do know that it didn't involve writing. :-( I really need a kick in the butt, although it's hard to focus when the demon children are back and running wild through my brain.

MN Weather Report: 44 degrees. Just another day in paradise.