BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

RT Review

Yesterday, I visited the Romantic Times site and saw that the ratings for the October books were up. Heart pounding, I clicked on the Top Picks! page and crossed my fingers. When I saw Through a Crimson Veil listed there, I was able to breathe again. Whew! I don't have my copy of the magazine yet, I probably won't see it for another week, but I asked friends and acquaintances to see if anyone had their issue yet and was lucky enough to find someone who did. She was also kind enough to type in the review for me and it's wonderful! Here is the sum up paragraph from RT Bookclub:

This adventurous thriller is searing hot and filled with passion, treachery and danger. It's paranormal adventure at its ultimate!

Now I need to update my website with this! Cool!