BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Taking It Easy

Okay, so I might have walked just a little bit too much yesterday. By the time I went to bed last night, my foot was really achy. So my plan for today is to do less walking. The thing that makes me nuts, though, is I really didn't walk that much! Although I suppose after two weeks without using on that foot at all, that much is relative. Back after a little break. I needed to rinse out my coffee cup, and just walking to the sink and standing for a couple of minutes was almost too much. I can see my patience is going to be sorely tested until this break heals. But that's enough foot stuff.

By the time I got home from the doctor yesterday, more than half the day was gone. And because I haven't had enough sleep for the last week, I was exhausted. In other words, I wasn't mentally sharp enough to write. :-( I made up for the lack of sleep last night, and after I answer two email that can't wait, I'm hitting the WIP.

As you can tell from this post, I have absolutely nothing interesting to share. Sorry about that. This foot is hampering me in more ways than one. I could tell you about the ball games I watched yesterday, or mention that I drove for the first time in 2 weeks on the way home from the doctor, but I fear that's just as boring. Hopefully, tomorrow I'll have something more exciting to share--even if it's only writing progress.

MN Weather Report: 75 degrees. Humid.