BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Friday, September 09, 2005

At Least It's Friday

I stayed up way too late last night. The writing was going well, though, and I didn't want to quit until I finished the chapter I was working on. That happened around 11pm, and then it took me a little while to get ready for bed. By the time I fell asleep, I'm guessing I got about 4 hours. Maybe less. I just hope what writing I produced was worth the loss of sleep. :-)

Yesterday, I could hardly keep my eyes open because of how tired I was. In fact, I actually think I fell asleep for about 10 minutes during lunch. I think that was a result of the pain killer I'd taken before I went to bed the night before. Made for a long day.

Our mechanics and the company are back at the bargaining table, but I don't hold out much hope. The company's latest offer is considerably worse than the one that sent the mechanics out on strike in the first place.

MN Weather Report: 62 degrees.