BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Thursday, October 27, 2005

More Happy Dog Dancing

I found out yesterday, that Through a Crimson Veil is going back for a second printing! Hurrah! I just hope there are enough copies available until the second printing is finished since the publisher's warehouse has zero right now.

I posted over on the 2 B Read blog today. My topic is memorable lines--mostly in books, but I mentioned a couple of movie quotes too. I post here every day. I post on the Crimson City Blog every week. And yet I felt kind of nervous today posting on 2 B Read, wondering if what I wrote was interesting enough.

Last night's chat was fun! But I didn't get out of there until late and I'm having trouble moving this morning. I also had an icky dream last night. Not a nightmare, just...icky. Actually, I'm surprised I remember it since I usually have to be getting a lot of sleep, and I didn't last night.

Oh! I almost forgot about the ballgame last night! I didn't get to see much of it, just a half inning, but I'm hoping the Astros didn't get swept. It's not that I like the Astros, but the White Sox are the MN Twins' arch enemy and the Cubs don't like them either. Okay, I just saw the score. Darn it! The damn White Sox won the World Series. Bah!