BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Monday, October 17, 2005

Something In the Air

I never had allergies as a kid, or if I did, they were light enough that I never felt them, but in the last few years, I've been making up for that. I don't know what's floating in the air right now, but I've been miserable for about a week. Makes it hard to concentrate when you can't breathe. Gah!

Overall, though, despite feeling horrible, it was a pretty good weekend. I did 10 pages yesterday before my brain shut down, which is higher than my usual all day total by a couple of pages. It just wasn't as much as I wanted to get done. How'd I do 16 pages in a day that one weekend?

I also popped onto one of the few romance boards I still visit, the ReBeL readers (link in the sidebar), and found a great post about Crimson Veil! Hurrah! It's nice to see some feedback. I still only have two Amazon reviews, though, which is kind of giving me a complex. Writers. We'll always find something to be neurotic about. :-/

My busy week starts today. I meet with my builder this afternoon to make some "decisions." That sounds ominous, doesn't it? I mean, I don't have time to research anything so how will I know if I'm making the right choice?

Tuesday, I'm getting a haircut. I need it! And then swinging by the bookstore to sign stock. Hopefully, they'll have more than 2 books in since this is my area Waldenbooks.

Wednesday, I'm doing a chat for the FF&P chapter. I'm just hoping someone shows up so I'm not sitting there alone with the moderator.

The rest of the week is still free. Maybe I can actually get some writing done on Thursday and Friday. When did life get so darn busy???