BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Back Into Hell

There's a lot of green on the local radar again this morning, only this time, it's snow. Given the fact that our temperatures are only in the twenties, and predicted to stay there, I can officially say that winter has arrived. :-(

I actually got a fair amount of revision done yesterday. The thing that was weird for me, though, is that wasn't working linearly. Usually, I start at the beginning of the book and work my way through, chapter by chapter, until I finish. This time, however, I've been hopping around between chapters, and not doing everything I want to do before moving on to another chapter. It's strange, and probably inefficient, but we'll see how it goes. Sometimes, you just have to humor the muse. :-/

I went to bed early last night because I knew I was going to need an early start today because of the snow. I actually feel halfway decent right now, although I got up at 3:36am. I've been wearing the fashionable cam boot because my foot has still hurt, but with the snow, I'm going to wear regular fashionable winter boots, and try regular shoes again at work. We'll see how it goes. I might be dragging the cam boot to work in a plastic bag. Oh, joy.

No work was done on the house yesterday. The gas company was supposed to come out, but they didn't. Apparently, they can't move forward until this happens.