BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Horror! Oh, the Horror!

I arrived home yesterday to discover I had no phone! Since I'm on dial up, no phone means no internet! =8-O

I have this small little addiction. Sigh. I can't even believe how twitchy I was all evening. I kept checking and checking and checking. Finally, around 8pm, I went to bed. Yes, I actually had somewhere close to 8 hours of sleep last night because the phone was out. I think there's a lesson in here for me somewhere, but I don't want to learn it. ;-)

This morning, I had to get up early because of the weather. First snow, and everyone in MN will have forgotten how to drive in the stuff. I was afraid I'd have 6 gazillion emails, but I went to digest on the few groups I'm not no mail on, so I hardly had any. This isn't a bad thing.

Not much else to report. I threw out everything I had for this chapter I'm working on and started over for a third time. This should be the last chapter in the book, but I'm pretty sure it isn't going to be. I just have too much emotional stuff to cover in addition to the action/climax, so I can easily see there being a chapter after it. Gah! I wish I could write faster. I wish I could stop cutting everything I write and starting over. I wish I had the first draft completely done.