BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Losing Track

In October, my writing buddies and I did Book in a Month. Would you believe I have no clue how I did? I somehow lost track of how much I've written since Oct 1. I was thinking about this last night, wondering about how far I'd come and realized I don't know. I could probably figure it out, but I don't have time.

Speaking of time, I have 2 birthday holidays I can take from the day job. We're allowed to take them 60 days either side of our birthday. And I'm worried that if I don't take them soon, I'll lose them, which hardly seems fair just because I was born at the end of the year. I was planning to take them next week to give myself a 4 day weekend, but as I was watching the news last night, I saw the flight attendants and maybe the pilots had reached tentative agreements, so now I'm worrying that we might too. I'm thinking I'll be taking the days off around this weekend instead.

On the subject of airlines, if you have a high speed internet connection, this is hilarious! It's a short 2 minute 35 second movie. I think it's a foreign commercial, but I don't have speakers on my computer at work. This Airplane Short came from my manager.

It's still weird walking without the boot.