BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Punchy

Totally overslept this morning. I barely have enough time to scarf down a cup of coffee and do a quick, drive-by post here. I think I vaguely remember hearing the alarm, but I'm not sure if I hit the snooze or if I just thought about hitting the snooze. Yes, I am very tired.

Blame it on the book. Sigh. I have two chapters that need major work, I mean deconstruction and rewriting. Gah! Another chapter that has a fair amount of work--some cutting in the first scene and redoing half of the second scene. I think I'm going to have to take tomorrow off from work if I have a hope of getting all this work done. I was going to hold off to see how I did at lunch today, but if I'm oversleeping, something tells me that I'm not going to be staying up late tonight to work on this. At least not so I produce anything usable.

My browser wouldn't open this morning no matter how many different ways I tried to open it, which is really irritating. I can get IE open, though, so I'm using that this morning. I don't like IE, not after getting used to Firefox. I'm sure rebooting will do the trick, but I hardly had time to logon to begin with, certainly there's not time to reboot.

And speaking of time, I've got to run.