BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Seven Things Tag

Since I'm almost certain I'm the Patti Candice tagged, here is the Seven Things Meme.

Seven Things to Do Before I Die:
  1. Make enough money writing to quit the day job
  2. Visit Ireland
  3. Move to a state where an inch of snow is reason to panic
  4. Return to Australia and stay for longer than 4 weeks
  5. Visit New Zealand
  6. Become better organized
  7. See another movie in the theater
Seven Things I Cannot Do:
  1. Win an Olympic medal in ice skating
  2. Find enough time to do everything I need to do, let alone all the things I want to do
  3. Snorkel and/or SCUBA dive
  4. Play the Piano (or any other musical instrument)
  5. Draw (I always wanted to be an artist, but not badly enough to work at it.)
  6. Sing (but I do it anyway in the car)
  7. Be socially smooth
Seven Things That Attracted Me to My Spouse/SO:

I'm not married or involved right now, so I'll make it seven things I find attractive in a man.
  1. Honor
  2. Honesty
  3. Protectiveness
  4. Sense of Humor
  5. Intelligence
  6. Emotional Strength
  7. Reliability
Seven Things I Say (Or Write) Most Often:
  1. Whatever
  2. I just need more hours in the day
  3. Cool
  4. Really/Totally
  5. What does your badge say?/Let me check my badge./Where do you work?
  6. I just need to win the lottery.
  7. Why do I live here?
Seven Books or Series That I Love:
  1. Crimson City
  2. 2176 (Like I wasn't going to mention these 2 series? BTW, consider one and two a tie. I'm too lazy to figure out the HTML to make them both say 1.)
  3. Nora Roberts' In Death series
  4. Shades of Twilight by Linda Howard
  5. The Skypirate by Justine Davis
  6. Kill and Tell by Linda Howard
  7. Crystal Flame by Jayne Ann Krentz
Seven Movies I Would Watch Over and Over Again:
  1. Monty Python and the Holy Grail
  2. Guys and Dolls
  3. Speed
  4. Christmas in Connecticut (The original version)
  5. Independence Day
  6. American Dreamer
  7. Valley Girl
Seven People I Want to Join In (Be Tagged):
  1. Jenny Low
  2. Bonnie Vanak
  3. Theresa (maybe this will get her to post on her blog)
  4. Carolyn Jewel
  5. Lynda
  6. Marjorie Liu
  7. Michele Hauf