BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Monday, December 19, 2005

Wind Chill Factor

I have the Weather Channel on and saw the wind chill factor. Um, the regular air temperature isn't too good either. I just want to crawl into bed and forget all about going outside. But of course, Minnesota does not stop for cold. It's -11 (that's MINUS) with a wind chill of -24. Why do I live here?

Yesterday, I was almost a total slug and I needed a day like that. I slept till nearly noon, and lolled around. I did manage to answer some email, rip some Christmas music from CDs to the MP3 player, and get EN bundled up to mail to my agent. Oh, and I did a load of laundry, and a little work on the website I hope to replace my current site with. But other than these few things, I didn't do much. It felt great!

Then I looked at the calendar this morning, saw how many days I have left till Christmas and kind of shrieked. I have nothing done. Nada. Gah! Looks like another hectic week ahead of me.