BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Countertops

I have pictures of the countertops in the new house. My dad took the pictures, so of course, he didn't take enough. Here is the best of what he shot.

First up, the top of the vanity in the master bathroom. I was supposed to have a one piece marble-looking vanity/sink, but because of the angle in the woodwork, they couldn't do it. I had to go with a laminate, but chose a faux marble.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

These next four pictures are all of the kitchen countertops. It's very difficult to see the pattern in the shots, and I can't wait to get to the house and check things out for myself. This first shot is where the sink will go.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

These next three are of the center island from different angles. Here's a head-on view.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here's a view on a bit of an angle. The hole in the Formica is where the stove top will go.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And here's a shot from the side so you can see the snack bar. Now all I need is some stools so people can sit there.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

They're putting in the flooring in the bathrooms and laundry room, and they're finishing the paint in some of the rooms, so it'll really be a fun trip the next time I go to the house. Lots of new stuff to stare at. :-) I have a feeling there will be another house gallery coming up.