BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Five Things Including a Memory Test

I was tagged by Candice for another meme about a week and a half ago. I'm finally getting around to doing it.

What were you doing 10 years ago?

I can't remember what I did last week. Ten years ago? Forget about it.

What were you doing one year ago?

See answer to question one. Wait! I know I was on deadline for Through a Crimson Veil so I was writing, and writing, and writing.

Five snacks you enjoy?
Apples
oranges
grapes
cantaloupe
yogurt

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics?

Gah! Um, if the song is playing on the radio, lots of them. If I have to sing without help, well that's iffier.

Never Tear Us Apart - INXS
Friends In Low Places - Garth Brooks
Pleasant Valley Sunday - The Monkees
I Don't Like Mondays - Boomtown Rats
Celebrity - Brad Paisley

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire?

IMO, millionaire means more than just one million dollars. :-)

Pay off the new house and look for something a little bigger
Quit the day job and write full time
Have my new house professionally decorated
Have my new house professionally landscaped
Outfit my writing room until it's the office space of my dreams

Five bad habits:

Procrastination
Procrastination
Procrastination
Procrastination
Spending too much time on the computer (or procrastination)

Five things you like doing:

Sleeping
Writing
Designing and updating my website
Reading
Learning new things

Five things you would never wear or buy again:

Oooh, this is tough and the choices are legion. Half my closet falls into this category.

Platform shoes
Really high heel shoes
Turtlenecks
Velour anything
Barrettes with feathers attached

Five favorite toys:

The laptop
The desktop
The digital camera
I can't think of anything else

Five people I'm tagging:

Whoever is visiting here and wants to do it