BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

House Pictures

I went over to the house today at my dad's urging. He wanted me to see the closet shelves and the rods that go with them. Plus the mirrors had been installed in the bathrooms. I noticed a few other things too. The trim is in around the floors now, the shelves are in all the cabinets, and all the cabinets have handles on them now. This was another one of those small decisions I had to make, and I love them! They look completely fabulous on these cabinets.

The one choice that gave me insomnia was the bisque cooktop against the countertop, but it looks good too! At least I think so. The cooktop isn't quite in because they didn't cut the hole big enough, but it's semi-installed. :-)

If you want to see all this and more, check out the latest House Gallery.