BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Friday, January 13, 2006

Memory Lapses

I can't believe I forgot to mention this when I blogged this morning! This was the coolest part of the day yesterday and it completely slipped my mind. Yikes!

My dad was over at the new house--he's kind of been watching over everything and checking up on what's going on--and he mentioned my writing to the two guys doing the staining. Now it never would have occurred to me to talk about romance novels with the stainers, but apparently my dad talks to everyone about my writing. Here's the cool part. One of the guys says, oh, yeah, my mom reads Patti O'Shea.

How cool is that?

I also forgot that today is Friday the 13th. I always have fantastic days on Friday the 13th, so I expect to have a great day. Some skeptics will point out that it's a self-fulfilling prophecy thing, but whatever. As long as the day is good, I don't care if I'm creating that or not.