BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Mostly Recovered

After I posted about my trip to Ikea yesterday, I did take a nap. For two hours. Sigh. By the time I woke up, most of the day was gone, so I worked on getting caught up on small things that had to be done--like paying bills.

I drove the bookcases I bought over to the new house and they're stored in the computer room, waiting for assembly. The builder said I could start bringing things over if I wanted. I haven't, but those boxes were heavy so it made more sense to put them in the new house than load them up again later.

Slept another 9 hours last night and I finally feel recovered. Did I mention I'll be going out of my way to avoid Ikea on Saturday for a long time to come? Anyway, I'm wishing now that I'd bought that table for the spare bedroom because now it means I'm going to have to make another trip over there to get it. On a weekday!

The RWA website still won't let me login, although I've seen it posted in several places now that the problem is supposed to be fixed. So I don't know if it's just me or if the announcement of things working was premature.

I've been mulling over how to handle the issues raised in my revision letter for EN. I think I have a few ideas, but man, I wish the copy edited manuscript had arrived on Friday. It could make a difference.

Sorry about being late and relatively uninteresting today. My mind is off in twenty different directions and I'm having a hard time focusing. :-(