BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Office. EEK!

Michele Hauf is doing an expose on writer's offices over on her blog. She's shown her own office and Connie Brockway's office. I've sent her a couple of pictures, and I'll link to them when they're up, but I took four shots.

While I wish I could claim my office only looks like this because a) I'm in the process of moving and b) I just finished revisions to Eternal Nights, it wouldn't be exactly true. While I am moving and I did just finish revisions, my office usually looks like this.

Now, here are the pictures of my office that I did not send to Michele.

Image hosting by Photobucket

These are bookcases to the right of my desk. Mostly reference books, but there is shelf of fiction there.

Image hosting by Photobucket

These are the books behind my desk and yes, the calendar is out of date. The boxes piled on top of my books are copies of the galley for Through a Crimson Veil. There's also stuff I need to scrapbook there.

Pretty scary, huh? If you want to see the actual desk where I don't work often, you'll have to wait. If Michele posts them, I'll link. If she doesn't use them, then I'll put them up here.