BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Seduced By Crimson

After months of waiting, the next installment from the Crimson City Series is nearly in the stores! Barnes & Noble.com shows Seduced By Crimson as shipping in 2-3 days. This story adds Druids to the mix of demons, vampires, werewolves and humans. You can check out some excerpts from Patrick Lewis's Journal (he's the hero) over at the Crimson City Blog.

I posted yesterday that I ran into a problem with my revisions and I had to mull over how to handle what I needed to add. I figured it out and worked on it yesterday. I need a little smoothing. I'm adding some stuff about gems/crystals and I needed one associated with water. Only my book's index didn't have water as an option. I had to do a lot of digging, but I found gypsum which is formed from highly salinated water. Sounds good, right? Except one of my writing buddies pointed out that salt water isn't drinkable. I knew that, but I was hoping the loose association with water would be enough. Now I need to mull some more.

I also can't seem to get enough sleep right now. So, okay, maybe 6 hours of sleep isn't a huge amount, but usually I'm doing much worse than this. But I can't wake up in the mornings and laying there, hitting the snooze is putting time pressure on me for getting to work. I seriously need to start playing the lottery--that's the only way to win, right?