BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

A Little Bit of Everything

I was going to title this post potpourri, but I wasn't sure I could spell it right or that Blogger's spell check would have the correct spelling. (Okay, I take back what I said about spell check. I did have the word wrong and Blogger did correct it. Yea!)

I found out on Saturday that Through a Crimson Veil is a finalist in the Colorado Romance Writers Award of Excellence! Paranormal category, of course. They don't have the info up on their website yet, though, so I can't link to it.

The furniture store called yesterday and--GASP--my table is ready to be delivered on Friday! I trust y'all will forgive my skepticism? This is one of those things that I'll believe when I see it with my own two eyes. They're also bringing out the replacement chairs for the two that rock. Let's hope that the new chairs--and the table--are solid and stationary.

I think the scene I need, but have been having so much trouble with, may just be working. I'm almost afraid to type that for fear of jinxing it. Now I'm worried that I'm having too much character stuff and not enough plot stuff. The characters fascinate me, but plot, well, it's necessary. ;-)

And the gas company did send me a check. It arrived on Friday. My next bill arrived yesterday. Easy come, easy go.