BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Monday, April 10, 2006

Monday? Already?

Why are weekends so short?

This morning, I woke up and it was quiet. My first thought was that I was still waking up an hour before the alarm, and curious about that, I looked at the clock. And sat bolt upright because the alarm should have been going off--for a while--and wasn't. For the first time in a million years, I'd forgot to turn it on! =8-O Gah! I'm lucky I woke up at all!

On the plus side, it's supposed to be 72 here today so I can wear short sleeves and my spring jacket! Yea! Winters are always long in Minnesota.

My new computer desk is supposed to be delivered today. My dad is already eager to get tools out and pull it together. When I talked to him on Saturday he was telling me his plan of attack. Men can be funny, can't they?

And speaking of funny, he was using the typewriter again even though he has the computer. Mom said he couldn't remember how to turn it on and didn't want to bother me again. Sigh. I can't believe how many times I've shown him already. Next time, I'm going to make him take notes so that he can refer back to them.