BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

More Than Magic

The good news has been coming fast and furious this week. Through a Crimson Veil is a More Than Magic finalist for Best Paranormal!

Hugely overslept again this morning. In fact, I woke up just in time to chug some coffee and post here--quickly. :-/ I heard the alarm at one point, but I opted not to move and fell back asleep.

The reason I overslept is I was up late finishing the chapter I was working on. I wrote and delete so many times, I was ready to lose my mind, but hopefully what I did worked and I won't have to do anymore deleting and rewriting.

Driveway is in and the sidewalk. It's going to be nice to actually have something solid to drive and walk on, but I have to find out how long it needs to set before I can do either.