BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Killer

After spending all my waking moments on the computer for the past few days, my head rebelled yesterday. I woke up with a bad headache and started taking stuff to alleviate it right away. Neither of the two OTC pain killers I tried worked, so I decided to nap. Sleep usually knocks even the worst headaches out of me, but even that didn't help this time. Needless to say, I didn't get as much accomplished as I wanted to yesterday. Not only did I knock off around 4 hours earlier than usual, I didn't get much accomplished while I was writing.

This morning, my head feels better, but still kind of iffy. If only my physical body would listen to me and straighten up. :-)

I had totally bizarre dreams last night, including hiding my airplane ticket in Jennifer Aniston's wine cooler underneath one of the bottles. Don't ask me where that came from because I have no clue!

For the last two days, the road construction crew has been using some heavy duty equipment--I can already hear it and feel the rumbles this morning--and that didn't help my headache any. I hope they don't do what they're doing now all day long. That would just be hideous!

Since being on the computer is what triggered everything, and since I still feel iffy, I'm going to keep this short and try to stay off the thing when I'm not writing. Easier said than done, but I'm going to give it my best shot.