BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Monday, May 08, 2006

Yikes!

Yes, I did it again. I overslept. Considering my insomnia was back and I probably ended up with maybe three hours of sleep, it's not too surprising I couldn't get up this morning.

Did 12 pages yesterday. It would have been 18 if I'd counted the 6 pages I wrote, then cut and completely rewrote. The scene still has some problems, but I think I figured out how to fix some of it and will go at it today. Normally, I move on and fix later unless it's big enough to affect the next chapters. This might be.

Again, I ended the chapter on an emotional bang. I need to ramp up the plot now, somehow. Why are characters and emotional stuff so easy and plot so hard? Gah!

Anyway, my brain is fried so going to work where no thinking is required might not be a bad thing.