BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Friday, June 23, 2006

The Countdown Begins

I have less than a week now until I have to bundle off the WIP and send it to NYC. Counting today, six working days left.

I have eight chapters left to revise on my heavy run through, then I'd like to run through the entire book again and polish. I've got some days off from work next week, and a lot of work to do, but everything is looking good right now. If I can fix the worst fight scene I've ever written. I'm not looking forward to that at all.

Yesterday was another day free of Dad projects. Yea! And I haven't heard a deck report, but I'm assuming they're going to dig the footings and put it in this weekend which should keep my dad busy while I'm pounding away at the WIP.

Watch. As soon as my deck is finished and my book is turned in, the temperatures and humidity in MN will shoot into the extremely icky range and then I won't want to sit out and enjoy it.

Short post for the day. Sorry. I'm just thrilled I woke up semi-on time today. :-)