BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Friday, July 14, 2006

Ravyn's Flight Is Available!!!

If you're one of the people waiting and waiting for the reprint of Ravyn's Flight, I have great news for you. The book is available--BRAND NEW--again! Yea!!! It's up on the Dorchester website. Order Ravyn's Flight.

You can read an excerpt here: RF Excerpt or on my website: pattioshea.com

Eternal Nights--out August 1--is a loosely connected spin off of Ravyn's Flight. Both books can--and do--stand alone, but I don't get into the information on the planet in EN like I did in RF. You can also meet secondary couple Alex and Stacey here and find out how much (or little) Alex has changed in three years.

Anyway, I'm all excited about this because RF has been out of print since early summer 2004. What a great way to start the weekend!