BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Monday, August 14, 2006

The Troll

Last week, as I was thinking about the futuristic proposal I'm putting together, I realized that if three members of Wyatt's team were going to be heroes, the odds were darn good I'd need to know the names of the guys who weren't going to be heroes. Someone was going to talk about them or talk to them or something, right?

That's when the Troll showed up. You can guess that the team calls him Troll for the obvious reasons--the man is drop-dead gorgeous, easily the best looking man on the team. His background is multi-ethnic and he's quiet. Not as quiet as Z, but still pretty close-mouthed.

I have to finish this proposal this week. I absolutely can't count on more time than that before my revisions come. I've got half a million other things to do too, including a chat a Writerspace tonight and another chat at Coffee Time Romance tomorrow. I do not have time to talk to the Troll or to find out about him. Heck, I don't know Z well enough or his heroine and if I'm talking to anyone, it should be those two.

But damn the Troll is every bit as intriguing as Z and besides, since I'm not doing his story, talking to him would be just for fun. Talking to Z or Jas is work. That makes all the difference in the world.

Join me tonight at 9 PM Eastern/6 PM Pacific time at Writerspace as I chat about Eternal Nights. Other Love Spell and Leisure authors will also be there, although I'm not sure who.