BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Spam Explosion

After days of having very little spam come in, I was bombarded this morning. Each email had a different return address and one of those ridiculous, mixed words title and every single one of them was for help with my erection problem. =8-O (No, I don't open spam. I have a program that allows me to preview mail without opening it.) Someone posted somewhere that the spammers wouldn't keep annoying us if people weren't buying their product or falling for the scams. That's pretty sad.

I started rewriting the scene with Sloan and this new version is working better. I didn't get too far, but I'm hopeful I've got it now. I just need time to work on it. Sigh. Back to my I-need-a-clone theme. :-)

And I have a time now for the book signing at the Mall of America in Bloomington, MN. I'll be there with Jenny Crusie, Bob Mayer, Barbara Samuel and a bunch of other authors on September 30th. We'll be in the Sears rotunda from 7:00 until 8:30 that night and there's a question and answer session. Gah!

Gotta run. The day job calls. Sigh.