BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Rain in December

It's raining here. Rain in December isn't necessarily a good thing in Minnesota, so I'm going to have to head out the door early. Somehow. No matter how hard I try, I always seem to be running late every morning. Today, I overslept by twenty minutes and that puts me in a crunch. Why is it that the writing this week has finally started coming easier--at 9pm at night? I mean, I went through the nocturnal thing with Mika and Conor, but they were demons and they slept all day. My h/h in the WIP have normal sleeping schedules. Of course, I should be happy that writing is flowing at all even if it is late in the evening. This has truly been the book from hell.

A friend sent me a link to a cute Christmas card. Definitely worth the time to look at it.

How's everyone doing on their holiday shopping? I haven't started yet. Heck, I'm still writing holiday cards. I thought I had my parents figured out and they're the hardest to buy for. I was going to get them a subscription to NetFlix, but now I'm rethinking that. I bring over the movies I've seen that I think they'd like, but they're sending back the second POTC disk unwatched. Now I'll have to think some more. They're so hard to buy for. My mom doesn't have a hobby and my dad's is his lodge.