BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!







I hope everyone had a safe New Year's Eve--and that y'all had fun for me. Actually, I hope y'all have fun for me today too. Not only do I have to go into the EDJ, but we had a fair amount of snow yesterday, so I have to leave early.

My evening was mostly quiet. My parents came over and we watched The Princess Bride, then they went home, I checked email and went to bed. I also saw a show on The History Channel about the Mayan calendar that started out very interesting, but IMO, petered out in the last 20 minutes or so.

Other than that, I worked on my edits yesterday and finished my first run through. I discovered some repeated words and either cleaned them up or decided that the synonyms were so unusual as to be more noticeable than the repetition and opted to keep a few of them.

I need to run. My goal is to leave the house a half an hour early--just in case the roads are really bad. I'm anticipating little traffic, though, on my commute in. Except for the other poor saps like me that have to work.