BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter!


For those who celebrate, Happy Easter!

Day 1 of the writing marathon did not get off to an auspicious start. :-( I picked up some bug, I think it's a 24 hour one since I feel okay this morning, but I spent most of yesterday in bed. Sigh. When I wasn't in bed, my mind wasn't working real well. I called it a night at 7pm and slept till 7 this morning. I'm beating myself up over the lack of production, but I'm not sure I could have written anything keepable yesterday.

I did have some cool dreams, including a trip to Vegas with my cousins. LOL! And a really cool story that I'll never write because there are too many other shapeshifter to jungle cat stories already out there. At least it was an entertaining way to be miserable.