BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Monday, April 09, 2007

Slogging Along

Progress yesterday was not what I'd hoped for. :-( I'm blaming it on the fact that I wasn't 100% and that I was trying to get through the fight scene from hell. Well, kind of through it. I had to get to the crucial moment in the fight scene to end the chapter, then I'll pick up and finish it in the next chapter and deal with the repercussions--and there are a lot of them. Poor Creed. He's going to be lying his butt off shortly.

Right now, though, I'm in Maia's POV and trying to get out of her scene with some kind of interesting point. I was hoping for divine inspiration overnight, but didn't get anything. Who's hogging all the divine inspiration and epiphanies??? (mad face) Okay. I know. Sigh.

I'm not reading groups email again and only answering personal email when it's critical. Otherwise, everything is sitting. Again.

Um, what else? This weather is making me feel homicidal. It's going to be cold through next weekend--that's mid-April--and we're supposed to have snow this week. This is just wrong. I want to open my windows, damn it! I swear, I've worn my winter scarf more in April than I did in January. I repeat--this is just wrong. Right now it's sunny and 19 degrees.