BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Endurance Test

If you're wondering why I haven't blogged the last couple of days, it's because I overslept and didn't have time. Usually when that happens, I post something later in the day--usually from the EDJ--but I didn't do that this time, mainly because I can't think of anything interesting to say. I know what you're thinking--that's never stopped me before. :-) Ah, well, there's a first time for everything.

Anyway, I'm stressed, exhausted, and I want this book done so bad, I almost whimper at the thought of still having to work on it. I want to plant the flowers that are sitting on my kitchen counter. I want to buy a coffee table and a few other missing pieces of furniture. I want to sit out on my deck and read books. I want to actually sleep more than 4 or 5 hours a night. Sigh.

My super cool bookmarks came for In the Midnight Hour. If you'd like one (or more!), send an SASE to me at:
PO Box 1365
Minnetonka, MN 55345
And after I turn the WIP in, I'll send your envelope off. I also have bookmarks for Ravyn's Flight, The Power of Two, Through a Crimson Veil, and Eternal Nights so feel free to ask for the entire collection. A regular size envelope works just fine, so you don't need anything oversized.

I think that's it.