BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Friday, June 01, 2007

Linda Howard

I don't know where the morning went, but it flew by and I'm running late again. Sigh.

I started reading Linda Howard's Raintree: Inferno last night, and so far, I'm enjoying it. She's one of my all time favorite authors and I usually love her stories and her characters.

I still remember how I found her. I was on the old Prodigy Classic and one of the topics was favorite first lines. Someone posted a line from Mackenzie's Mountain, you know the one where Wolf thinks, He needed a woman. Bad. Or something close to that. As soon as the weekend hit, I was out looking for that book. Found it at the first UBS I went, too. They had more of her Silhouette Intimate Moments stories, but I just bought the one. I got home, read the book, got back in the car and bought every other IM the bookstore had. :-) I've been a huge fan ever since.

It's really hard to pick a favorite Linda Howard book because I've loved so many of them, but I think it might be Kill and Tell. Marc Chastain. Oooh, baby!

Anyone else have a favorite Linda Howard book?