BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Paper Folding

I'm still folding envelopes. Gah! Why did I think this was a good idea? I'm so ready to get these things done and move onto something (ANYTHING!) else. I was so busy folding, I even forgot to go out and check on my lilies. :-( I'll have to do that this afternoon when I get home from the EDJ.

The last box is now off the counter next to my stove. It's been about 6 weeks since I've had that clear because that's where I had my boxes of flower bulbs to be planted and the last box was a solar-powered bug zapper for my deck. My dad and mom came over last night and he put it together for me. Now, all I need to do is clean off the lounge chair and get it up on the deck--then it will officially be summer. :-)

I think I'm finally starting to recover from my brain drain because this morning, I had a flash of an idea for my Light Warriors series. Just like old times. :-) The downside was that it had nothing to do with the book I want to write next in this world. I need to start working on that and getting things planned out.