BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Friday, July 13, 2007

Friday the 13th Rocks!

I absolutely love Friday the 13th because I always have a great day. The skeptics will say that this date is no different from any other, that people just remember bad things that happen and say, 'it's Friday the 13th' and ignore anything that contradicts their beliefs. For me, they'd say the opposite. I think these skeptics are wrong.

I've honestly never had a Friday the 13th that was bad. Not all of them have been stellar, of course, but nothing I perceived as negative has ever happened. This morning started out tremendously and I just expect on it staying this good all day.

So far I've had two great reviews show up for In the Midnight Hour! The first is from Romance Junkies. They gave the book 5 Ribbons and said:

IN THE MIDNIGHT HOUR is certainly a book you will not be able to put down until you have read the final word.

Romance Reader at Heart gave Midnight Hour a Top Pick and said:

Patti O'Shea delivers a gripping, tale full of suspense, danger, and attraction. IN THE MIDNIGHT HOUR is a true enjoyment to read.

A pair of great reviews for a fabulous Friday the 13th. :-)

Last night, QVC had a scrapbooking show on. I missed the beginning of it, but saw the last 45 minutes. They had some interesting stuff including some glitter chip board letters and colored paper with adhesive already on the back. Just to make it a little tougher, the One Time Only was a collection of paper. I have a huge weakness for paper.

I am proud to announce that I didn't order anything! Yes, it's true. I was strong. Yea!