BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy Independence Day!

Happy Fourth of July for those who celebrate! I finally have a holiday from the EDJ (Evil Day Job), my first since Christmas! Seven months is a heck of a long haul and I guess Independence Day has an extra meaning for me. :-) Finally, one day free of the EDJ! Hurrah!

Yesterday, I took care of some of the more interesting items on my To Do List. I was going to say pressing, but that would mean cleaning my house. :-) Aside from putting away all my papers related to In Twilight's Shadow, I didn't do anything like that. What I did do was update my website, www.pattioshea.com and my MySpace page. There's more I want to do on my website, but that's for later, when I have more time. I seriously either need a clone or more hours in my day. :-/

My plan for the day is to get outside and enjoy some sun. I'm so tired of being cooped up indoors and chained to the laptop. Of course, I do have things I need to handle today that involve the computer, including a backlog of email. Sigh. Something will have to give.

I think Logan and I might have settled on his last name. It's starting to feel right. Of course, I still have no story for him and Shona, but I have to trust that something will pop up. It always does.

I'm already running behind this morning. It's nearly 11am and I haven't done anything yet. Heck, I'm still blogging here! I really meant to be more productive than this.