BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Monday, July 16, 2007

Monday Again? Sigh.

Does anyone get that new Heineken commercial? You know the one where they beer can turns slightly from side to side while a masculine voice says, "I want it like that." And the feminine voice responds, "You got it like that." Every time it comes on, I try to figure out what the lyrics have to do with the beer and I've yet to come up with any answer. I don't find the "singing" annoying, although with the repeated lyrics, you'd think I would. It's the meaning that's been making me nuts. :-)

It turned out I was right about Logan being the hard one to find a picture of. I thought I had a guy that would work, but I wasn't 100% happy with him so I decided I'd keep looking while I searched for Shona. I ended up finding a model pretty quickly after I blogged yesterday that works for her, but I never did find anyone for Logan. All the male models were either too old, too young, too girly, their hair was wrong, their faces were wrong, etc. Usually, though, I can come up with someone. I might just have to go with the guy I originally thought was okay.

It was also baseball heaven yesterday. All three of my teams were on television and all three of them swept the teams they were playing. Yea!