BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Never Done

I've been up since around 7 this morning. I'm on my third load of laundry and that's about all I've managed to accomplish. :-/ Pretty sad, huh? I at least should have vacuumed or something. Oh, well, it's Saturday and I can be a slug if I want to, yes?

My parents will be coming over today. It's supposed to be really hot and humid here and I have air conditioning. I warned them to bring something to do. :-) I'm thinking I might start working on one of the proposals I promised my agent. It was sad yesterday; I didn't know what to do with myself without anything to write. :-( I did do a little reading on Tahiti and tried to come up with Logan's last name. He's still not telling me anything about that and not even giving me any hints. His brother kind of showed up in a peripheral kind of way. I didn't have a good sense of him either, just that his personality is darker than Logan's.

My lilies have itty bitty buds on them which leads me to believe that I'll have some flowers on them soon. Of course, I'll take pictures and post them here. :-) How could I not share if I manage to get blooms?

I think I'll quit here. I need to get more done than wash.