BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Another Sunday Without a Movie Review

I tried to watch The Bourne Supremacy last night, but I just couldn't get into the movie. I guess I just wasn't in the mood for it, or maybe I had trouble because I'm not a huge fan of Matt Damon. Either way, I'm sending it back unwatched. If I get a sudden desire to see it, I can always add it back into my queue later.

Yesterday, as I cleaned, I had Go Cubs, Go playing on my computer. It's the song they do at the end of every Cubs victory at Wrigley Field. Made the cleaning go a little faster, but I didn't get everything finished that I wanted to do. I sat down to take a break, the Cubs game came on, and the next thing I know, it's 5:30. :-) It was so nice, though, to sit and watch a game without any stress involved. Since the Cubs had already clinched their division and are in no danger of having the best record in the National League, it didn't matter if they won or lost. They did end up winning, BTW.

Storms rolled through about 4am this morning and it's been raining off and on all day today. That's making it really hard for me to get moving. I just feel like vegging out and I can't. I need to get some work done today. What is it about rainy days that makes me just want to curl up in bed and nap?