BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Random Thoughts

I keep a To Do List, and while I was pushing on deadline for my last book, it was getting long. Really long. I was literally at a point where the question was: What do I have to do today? The thing was nearly a page long.

Yesterday, I crossed the last item off that To Do List!!!

I feel like a huge weight has been lifted. Of course, I have a new list going now, but nothing on it is as difficult as what I had to deal with on the other one. Or maybe it just feels that way because nothing has a real deadline.

Of course, I'm still behind on email. :-(

Random thoughts:

I found a picture of that dress I saw that was perfect for my heroine! Hurrah!

Minnesotans can't drive. They even did a segment on the news the other night entitled something like why don't MN drivers know how to merge?

I wish I had an optical mouse at the Evil Day Job (EDJ). I don't know how many more times this week I can pop out the rubber ball and clean it without losing my mind.

I think the drought in MN has officially ended. We had another hard, pounding rain storm last night. Lots of lightning, too, so I was forced off the computer.

The Cubs magic number is 3, but only because the Brewers lost. Once again, my beloved Chicago Cubs seem determined to snatch defeat from the jaws of almost-certain victory.

I hate synopses.