BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Change of Plans

I wanted to go to my chapter meeting today, I'd planned on it, but I didn't wake up in time to get ready. Actually, I'm enjoying having a veg out morning. I hopped over to the Romance Diva's Workshop on SFR and answered a few questions, then I visited a readers' board that's doing a discussion of In the Midnight Hour and answered their questions, now I'm contemplating what I'm going to do next.

The guy building the retaining wall for my new garden didn't work yesterday and he's not here yet today either. I don't know if he's planning to come or not. This is our last nice day for about a week according to the weather people, so I really hope he does show up and get a lot done. Hey, I have bulbs to plant!

I suppose I should do one of the million things on my list since it's almost noon, huh?