BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Forgotten Hope

What do you think of the title? Pretty bad, huh? If you don't think so, keep on reading and groan along with me.

Sunday night, while I was trying to sleep, Hope finally started talking to me. That's the good news. The bad news is that by the time I woke up on Monday morning, I'd totally forgotten everything she said. Heck, I'd forgotten she'd talked to me at all until Monday night when I was looking for her picture and she piped up again. "You're going to be surprised," she tells me. By what? I ask. Of course, that brings me no response. Is it any wonder why I enjoy torturing these people so much when I write?

I never did find her picture and I wanted to go to bed early, so I quit looking. I'll pick it up again today when I get home from the EDJ--if I don't get busy with something else. (Of course, I didn't get to bed early. Sigh.)

I finished plugging the first round of holes that my writing buddy found in my latest project. I thought it would take a lot longer than it did. Of course, round two might be just around the corner, so I guess I shouldn't feel too relaxed about it just yet.

So now the big question is what do I do today during lunch at the EDJ? I'd like to work on my Polynesian couple, but I prefer to work on one project at a time and I'm on the Hope/Ethan thing right now, and besides, I don't have names or a good grasp on their story just yet. Makes it hard to write. Maybe I'll slip a book in my bag and read--now that would be a change of pace. :-)