BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Monday, October 29, 2007

Work, Work, Work

Another day of planting bulbs in the new garden, another trip to Home Depot for dirt, and yet another day of planting when I get home from the Evil Day Job (EDJ) this afternoon. Yep, it's true, we didn't finish on Sunday. We did, however, finish planting in the new garden. Now we need to mulch it and then there's the tree ring. For that one, we need to take down the chicken wire, get the leafs out of there, move the tiger lilies, and weed before the remaining 13 bulbs can go in. I'm exhausted just thinking about it. Hell, I'm exhausted, period.

Did anyone watch the Lost Book of Nostradamus on History Channel last night? Boy was that depressing, but unfortunately, it was also interesting and kept me up later than I meant to stay up--especially after working outside all weekend.

I think that's all I have to day today. I know, I'm as shocked as you are. ;-)