BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

And On We Go

I'm counting Monday as a success. I finished the prologue--the first draft of it anyway--to my Polynesian story and I did a newsletter. I'm trying to do one every quarter, but it's tough sometimes. I scheduled it to go out this morning.

I still don't have a name for my Polynesian heroine, and it's now become critical that I come up with one because chapter one is in her POV. The Tahitian names aren't working for her, but I found a website that said French names are very popular there. Now I have to investigate that and see if something doesn't appeal to her there. Honestly, it's so much easier when they just tell me their names and save me from having to go through all this!

Did I mention that I spent some time this weekend watching my research DVDs for this story? I still have three more to watch and I'd like to do that this week.

I think that's all I have. Mostly a boring day yesterday, but it was fairly productive for a change and maybe I remembered how to write after all.