BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Friday, November 02, 2007

Another Oops!

Another oops. I completely forgot I was supposed to blog over at 2 B Read today until yesterday afternoon. I was thinking about Tane--he's just hours away from being executed and I wanted to write more--when I suddenly remembered that I was on the calendar. I blogged about my garden, of course. What else? Here's one of the pictures I included, but didn't post here yet.



Each one of these sticks represents a bulb, and next summer I should have a lot of beautiful color to look at while I write. There's even some open space so I can plant more flowers after the trauma of this planting wanes. :-)

Anyway, I didn't finish writing that until after 7pm, and since I was up at 2:30 on Thursday morning, it was too late to start writing. I'm still looking for a picture of Tane, BTW. Her, too, for that matter, but then we're still working on just figuring out a name.

I have other things on the agenda like updating my website--which I haven't done since the end of September--and sitting down with a notepad and hammering out that one book in the other proposal. I'm not even on deadline and I feel like I'm falling behind again.