BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Cover for In Twilight's Shadow

I'm going to do a quick post today. I can tell you that I continued to fight with my heroine over her name and there's still nothing I can use. On the other hand, I'm getting a sense that her name is something softer sounding and unusual. Now if I could just find the one.

Since I have nothing else of interest to add, here's the preliminary version of the cover for In Twilight's Shadow. It made it's world premiere earlier this week in my newsletter. I also posted an excerpt from the book there that won't be posted anywhere else. :-) If you'd like to get in on all the excitement, you can sign up on the Up Next page of my website. The newsletter comes out around once every three months or so.