BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving


Sexy & Romantic glitter graphics from S e x i l u v . c o m


I hope everyone is having a great Thanksgiving so far. :-)

Today's the day where bloggers across the internet are talking about what they're thankful for. It's always good to reflect on the positive things in life, but I'm only going to mention one thing here.

It was 5 years ago this month that my first book came out. Ravyn's Flight had a release date of Nov 12, 2002 and it's been a hell of a five years since that point. Since then I've had five books and a novella released and my sixth comes out next summer. I've learned a lot and met some wonderful people. It's been a hell of a ride; thank you for sharing some of it with me. :-)

Happy Thanksgiving